Julia has been my client for almost 23 years! She was one of my very first Pilates clients. We always laugh when we remember our first sessions together with me and my teaching notebook by my side. Here’s a little about Julia and why she started a Pilates program and the benefits she has experienced over the years.
1. How did you get started with Pilates?
-“When I was 60 I was researching exercise programs and came across Pilates. I went to the studio to observe a class and though, I can do this! I was excited to find an exercise program where I could do the exercises lying on my back.
Little did I know, after my first Pilates Private my legs would be so shaky.
You are never to old to begin your Pilates practice!”
2. What are some of the benefits you have experience since starting Pilates?
- “I am strong, supple and have straight posture.”
3. What is your favorite Pilates exercise?
- “The exercises on the Reformer, while I may not love them while I’m doing them, the results I get are wonderful.
I also love all the stretching we do in the sessions. “
Way to go Julia! I am so proud of you and your dedication to your health and fitness. You truly are an inspiration to all of us in the POM Pilates community 💜